All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 6 weeks of game reviews on www.go-academy.org
Post #1 Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:12 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 5
KGS: Oel
Dear go players,

6 weeks ago we published our website http://www.go-academy.org. It's a place to share your games and get them reviewed by stronger players. The concept is a bit like Go Teaching Ladder and we think it's a nice alternative to the established platform. It's not based on email at all - new games are uploaded to the website and can be reviewed immediately.

We are very happy that we got quite some positive feedback and there already are many active users. We would like to say thank you to these early pioneers. Of course we have big dreams so we encourage everyone to check out the website! Just try uploading one of your games or review one of the open games on the site.

In the last couple of months we did quite some improvements to the website but at this point instead of listing all these changes I want to feature a selection of great content that has been uploaded these days:

Thanks to all reviewers and everyone who decides to check out our website!

Post subject: Re: 6 weeks of game reviews on www.go-academy.org
Post #2 Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:53 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 13
Was liked: 24
OGS: Saint Ravitt
I had not heard of this yet but it looks like a great site! Thank you.

I've been to the site to setup an account but I'm not receiving the email confirmation to complete the process. Could you please look into this as I'd like to take advantage of this great tool.

Post #3 Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:03 pm 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 5
KGS: Oel
Hi Joelnelsonb,

Thanks for your nice feedback! :)

The welcome message was sent through Mandrill about 3 hours ago and I just sent it again directly.
My tests were all okay but I heard from another user that it took pretty long for him to get the messages from go-academy.org. We will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience!

Post #4 Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 8
Was liked: 6
Joelnelsonb wrote:
I had not heard of this yet but it looks like a great site! Thank you.

I've been to the site to setup an account but I'm not receiving the email confirmation to complete the process. Could you please look into this as I'd like to take advantage of this great tool.

It's the same for me. I tried to sign up last week and still didn't get the confirmation Email. Checked the junk folder already... :scratch: