It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rayon (rn-3.9) is the strongest open source go AI
Post #41 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 5
DGS: Shoreline
OGS: Shoreline
I got an alert from the author that Rn.3.10.2 windows binary version is available for download. But it requires GPU

This post by Shoreline was liked by: ez4u

Post #42 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:49 am 
Gosei

Liked others: 621
Was liked: 310
Can you provide the link to the binary? Thanks.

Post #43 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:54 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 15
Was liked: 23
Shoreline wrote:
as0770 wrote:
Shoreline wrote:
Here is source link:
https://github.com/zakki/Ray

When I compile this it says it is version 8.0.1, the same as a compile from one year ago.

There is link "6 releases", pick the latest one, rn3.10, which was released just couple of days ago

Thanks but it won't compile:

g++ -O3 -Wall -std=c++11 -g -c src/UctSearch.cpp -o src/UctSearch.o
src/UctSearch.cpp:39:18: fatal error: Eval.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
#include "Eval.h"
^
compilation terminated.

Post #44 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:56 am 
Dies in gote

Was liked: 7
OGS: roy7
Universal go server handle: roy7
Gomoto wrote:
Can you provide the link to the binary? Thanks.

https://github.com/zakki/Ray/releases

This post by roy7 was liked by 2 people: ez4u, Gomoto

Post #45 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:57 am 
Dies in gote

as0770 wrote:

src/UctSearch.cpp:39:18: fatal error: Eval.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
#include "Eval.h"
^
compilation terminated.

You have to download the CNTK as well and add the cntk/Include directory to the includes path when compiling. Either add to your PATH in general or add
Code:
-I /path/to/cntk/Include
When you link at the end you'll need to add cntk/ctnk/EvalDll.dll (I think it was called) to the list of objects on the file command make does.

This post by roy7 was liked by: as0770

Post #46 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:55 am 
Gosei

Thanks for the link, i use it just now to play with Drago. I can use the gtp window to show win percentages and to suggest moves ("genmove b" or "genmove w" for example).

Are there any options to show alternative moves and win percentages in the gtp output available?
Or are there any other hidden analysis features available already?

Dear Rayon developers,

thanks for your outstanding work on this engine. It is very nice to have such a strong open source engine available. I am looking forward to analyze my games with your engine. And it even makes sense to develop some custom tools for analyzing because the engine is open source :-)

Regards
Gomoto

This post by Gomoto was liked by: ez4u

Post #47 Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:15 am 
Dies in gote

Was liked: 0
Can ypu post an instruction on how to compile? Cause I'm unable to compile it.
Is there a way to run this on an engine like Drago or fuego?

Post #48 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:56 am 
Lives with ko

roy7 wrote:
as0770 wrote:

#include "Eval.h"
^
compilation terminated.

You have to download the CNTK as well and add the cntk/Include directory to the includes path when compiling. Either add to your PATH in general or add
Code:
-I /path/to/cntk/Include
When you link at the end you'll need to add cntk/ctnk/EvalDll.dll (I think it was called) to the list of objects on the file command make does.

Thanks, but I still have problems. After downloading cntk I get this error:

src/UctSearch.cpp: In function ‘void ParallelUctSearch(thread_arg_t*)’:
src/UctSearch.cpp:1263:15: error: ‘atomic_int64_t’ in namespace ‘std’ does not name a type
static std::atomic_int64_t queue_full;
^
src/UctSearch.cpp:1281:25: error: ‘queue_full’ was not declared in this scope
std::atomic_fetch_add(&queue_full, 1);
^
I can remove the function:

void
ParallelUctSearch(thread_arg_t *arg)
{
}

And get the next error:

/home/alex/Programme/Engines/Go/Rayon/src/UctSearch.cpp:2070: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `GetEvalF'

I can fix this by:

// GetEvalF(&nn_model);

And it compiles but of course it don't work:

./ray
Init CNTK
Get EvalModel failed

Post #49 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:26 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 1
Was liked: 3
Perhaps you need to link libeval like
Code:
-L<cntk lib dir> -leval

Post #50 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:57 am 
Dies in gote

as0770 wrote:
Thanks, but I still have problems. After downloading cntk I get this error:

src/UctSearch.cpp: In function ‘void ParallelUctSearch(thread_arg_t*)’:
src/UctSearch.cpp:1263:15: error: ‘atomic_int64_t’ in namespace ‘std’ does not name a type
static std::atomic_int64_t queue_full;
^
src/UctSearch.cpp:1281:25: error: ‘queue_full’ was not declared in this scope
std::atomic_fetch_add(&queue_full, 1);

See my comments here:

viewtopic.php?p=216681#p216681

Post #51 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 am 
Lives with ko

zakki wrote:
Perhaps you need to link libeval like
Code:
-L<cntk lib dir> -leval

Then I get this:

Code:
alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$ make
g++ -O3 -Wall -std=c++11 -g -o ray src/Command.o src/DynamicKomi.o src/GoBoard.o src/Gtp.o src/Ladder.o src/Message.o src/Nakade.o src/Pattern.o src/PatternHash.o src/Point.o src/Rating.o src/RayMain.o src/Semeai.o src/Simulation.o src/UctRating.o src/UctSearch.o src/Utility.o src/ZobristHash.o -lm -pthread -L/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib -leval
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libcudart.so.8.0, needed by /home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libiomp5.so, needed by /home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libcntkmath.so, needed by /home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libmultiverso.so, needed by /home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<double>::CopyColumnsStrided(Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<double> const&, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `cudaGetDevice'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<double>::operator()(unsigned long, unsigned long)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>::AssignRowSliceValuesOf(Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float> const&, unsigned long, unsigned long)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>::InplaceSoftThreshold(float)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>::Reset()'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::ProfilerTimeEnd(long long, int)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `cudaDeviceSynchronize'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>::AddScaledDifference(Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float> const&, Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float> const&, Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float> const&, Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>&)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>::AddElementToElement(Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float> const&, unsigned long, unsigned long, Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<float>&, unsigned long, unsigned long)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::File::operator>>(std::string&)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::CUDAPageLockedMemAllocator::CUDAPageLockedMemAllocator(int)'
/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib/libeval.so: Nicht definierter Verweis auf `Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::Matrix<double>::Write(Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::File&) const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:22: die Regel für Ziel „ray“ scheiterte
make: *** [ray] Fehler 1
alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$

:sad:

Post #52 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:53 am 
Dies in gote

as0770 wrote:
[code]alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$ make
g++ -O3 -Wall -std=c++11 -g -o ray src/Command.o src/DynamicKomi.o src/GoBoard.o src/Gtp.o src/Ladder.o src/Message.o src/Nakade.o src/Pattern.o src/PatternHash.o src/Point.o src/Rating.o src/RayMain.o src/Semeai.o src/Simulation.o src/UctRating.o src/UctSearch.o src/Utility.o src/ZobristHash.o -lm -pthread -L/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib -leval

Instead of adding the -L and the -leval, I just moved EvalDll.dll to the build directory and did this:

g++ -O3 -Wall -std=c++11 -g -o ray src/Command.o src/DynamicKomi.o src/GoBoard.o src/Gtp.o src/Ladder.o src/Message.o src/Nakade.o src/Pattern.o src/PatternHash.o src/Point.o src/Rating.o src/RayMain.o src/Semeai.o src/Simulation.o src/UctRating.o src/UctSearch.o src/Utility.o src/ZobristHash.o EvalDll.dll -lm -pthread

Post #53 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 am 
Lives with ko

roy7 wrote:
as0770 wrote:
[code]alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$ make

Instead of adding the -L and the -leval, I just moved EvalDll.dll to the build directory and did this:

g++ -O3 -Wall -std=c++11 -g -o ray src/Command.o src/DynamicKomi.o src/GoBoard.o src/Gtp.o src/Ladder.o src/Message.o src/Nakade.o src/Pattern.o src/PatternHash.o src/Point.o src/Rating.o src/RayMain.o src/Semeai.o src/Simulation.o src/UctRating.o src/UctSearch.o src/Utility.o src/ZobristHash.o EvalDll.dll -lm -pthread

Doesn't work for me, same error messages... :sad:

Post #54 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:20 am 
Beginner

as0770 wrote:

If you compile on Linux, maybe you need to compile CNTK too, as bihonglu writes he has done in the first post here: https://github.com/zakki/Ray/issues/5.

Post #55 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 pm 
Lives with ko

Claes1981 wrote:
as0770 wrote:

If you compile on Linux, maybe you need to compile CNTK too, as bihonglu writes he has done in the first post here: https://github.com/zakki/Ray/issues/5.

In the meantime I was able to compile ray with: -L/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib -L/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/dependencies/lib -leval

I downloaded the bin version of cntk and used the install script, my problem was that I have to "activate" cntk before compiling...

Code:
alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$ source "/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/activate-cntk"

CNTK is activated.

Please checkout tutorials and examples here:
  /home/alex/Downloads/cntk/Tutorials
  /home/alex/Downloads/cntk/Examples

(/home/alex/anaconda3/envs/cntk-py35) alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$ make
g++ -O3 -Wall -std=c++11 -g -o ray src/Command.o src/DynamicKomi.o src/GoBoard.o src/Gtp.o src/Ladder.o src/Message.o src/Nakade.o src/Pattern.o src/PatternHash.o src/Point.o src/Rating.o src/RayMain.o src/Semeai.o src/Simulation.o src/UctRating.o src/UctSearch.o src/Utility.o src/ZobristHash.o -lm -pthread -L/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/lib -L/home/alex/Downloads/cntk/cntk/dependencies/lib -leval
(/home/alex/anaconda3/envs/cntk-py35) alex@alex-Aspire-VN7-791:~/Downloads/Ray-rn-2.3$

When I started ray I got this kind of error messages:

Code:
./ray: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I copied the libraries to the /lib directory and now I am stuck with this error:

Code:
./ray
Init CNTK
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Microsoft::MSR::CNTK::ExceptionWithCallStack<std::runtime_error>'
  what():  unmatched bracket found in parameters
Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben)
(/home/alex/anaconda3/envs/cntk-py35)

Now I am tired and go to bed, maybe I have more luck tomorrow :)

Post #56 Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:22 am 
Oza

Liked others: 2338
Was liked: 1332
KGS: ez4u
Gomoto wrote:
Thanks for the link, i use it just now to play with Drago. I can use the gtp window to show win percentages and to suggest moves ("genmove b" or "genmove w" for example).

Are there any options to show alternative moves and win percentages in the gtp output available?

Dear Rayon developers,

thanks for your outstanding work on this engine. It is very nice to have such a strong open source engine available. I am looking forward to analyze my games with your engine. And it even makes sense to develop some custom tools for analyzing because the engine is open source :-)

Regards
Gomoto

How did you add it to drago? What does your engines.config look like? I downloaded the binary and then cntk (based on the readme) but I don't have any success with drago, gogui, or just trying to run Rn.3.10.2.exe in a command window. :-(

Post #57 Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:04 pm 
Dies in gote

ez4u wrote:
Gomoto wrote:

Dear Rayon developers,

Regards
Gomoto

How did you add it to drago? What does your engines.config look like? I downloaded the binary and then cntk (based on the readme) but I don't have any success with drago, gogui, or just trying to run Rn.3.10.2.exe in a command window. :-(

Same. I'm still trying to compile this thing

Post #58 Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:30 am 
Oza

Liked others: 1304
Was liked: 1128
Wake me up when I can buy it.

Post #59 Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:43 am 
Gosei

How to play with Drago:

Binary for Win 64 & Nvidia GPU:

Add the engine manually after adding this to the engines config file in the Drago directory:

[Ray]
url = https://github.com/zakki/Ray/releases
connection = not.required
level = not.handled
boardsize = not.required
chinese.rules = not.required
japanese.rules = not.handled
time.per.move = not.handled
total.time = not.handled
overtime = not.handled

This are just the settings I am using, not the optimal settings. Drago can pass commandline options to the engine. And you can use the GTP window too.

Regards
Gomoto

This post by Gomoto was liked by: daal

Post #60 Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 am 
Dies in gote

Gomoto wrote:
How to play with Drago:

Binary for Win 64 & Nvidia GPU:

Add the engine manually after adding this to the engines config file in the Drago directory:

[Ray]
url = https://github.com/zakki/Ray/releases
connection = not.required
level = not.handled
boardsize = not.required
chinese.rules = not.required
japanese.rules = not.handled
time.per.move = not.handled
total.time = not.handled
overtime = not.handled

This are just the settings I am using, not the optimal settings. Drago can pass commandline options to the engine. And you can use the GTP window too.

Regards
Gomoto

Is there the way to optimize this engine on i7 computer? I tried but it's failed. Anyway, thanks for the guidelines

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next