It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 684 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
 Post subject: Re: Malkovich registration - sign up here to play
Post #681 Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 6
Anyone interested in playing a malkovich game? I am 2-3k on OGS. I don't mind playing stronger/weaker players but I'd prefer an even game either way.

Post #682 Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 345
Was liked: 176
GD Posts: 61
KGS: dfan
ThetaHat wrote:
Anyone interested in playing a malkovich game? I am 2-3k on OGS. I don't mind playing stronger/weaker players but I'd prefer an even game either way.

I recently looked over an old Malkovich game I played here and it was nice to see such a clear record of my thoughts. So I'd be happy to do so again. I can't guarantee I'll play very fast but it's better than no one playing you at all. :) I'm 3k AGA (for now... as of this post, I have lost my last 4 rated games). If you would like to play, start up a thread. I propose an even game (7.5 komi), closed book, with the caveat that I may look at books in the meantime for other reasons but won't do so specifically to look up variations or ideas for our game.

Post #683 Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:58 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 6
dfan wrote:
ThetaHat wrote:

I recently looked over an old Malkovich game I played here and it was nice to see such a clear record of my thoughts. So I'd be happy to do so again. I can't guarantee I'll play very fast but it's better than no one playing you at all. :) I'm 3k AGA (for now... as of this post, I have lost my last 4 rated games). If you would like to play, start up a thread. I propose an even game (7.5 komi), closed book, with the caveat that I may look at books in the meantime for other reasons but won't do so specifically to look up variations or ideas for our game.

Hi, I have started a thread: http://lifein19x19.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13949

Enjoy!

#265 dfan vs ThetaHat

Post #684 Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:57 pm 
Tengen

Liked others: 774
Was liked: 1152
GD Posts: 1512
Kaya handle: Test
I recently sprained my knee, so I'm going to be sitting around a lot for the next month.

I'll play just about anybody. I prefer to play even, or close thereto - for the more I observe Malkovich games, the more I believe that the extra time to think can compensate for a handicap.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 684 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35