(;GM[1]FF[4]CA[UTF-8]AP[CGoban:3]ST[2] RU[Japanese]SZ[19]KM[0.00]TM[1800] GN[]PW[eksert]PB[小黎飞刀]DT[2016-11-29]RE[W+7.50]TC[3]TT[30] ;B[pp] ;W[dd] ;B[pd] ;W[dp] ;B[fq] ;W[cn] ;B[iq]LB[nc:D][qn:C][eq:B][dr:A]C[I wanted to make his shape inefficient.] ;W[eq]C[*** You can also play this later, since it strengthens black some. It's not a terrible idea, though.] ;B[fp]LB[nc:A][qf:C][qn:B]C[I played B hoping that if he pincers i can get sente and play shoulder hit to J3. ] ;W[qn] ;B[qo] ;W[pn] ;B[mq] ;W[qj]TR[qo][pp][mq]C[How I can abuse his shape on bottom right? It's not joseki so it should have a significant weakness other than 3-3 invasion? I thought on P4-P3-Q5-O4 but thought i'd let him connect to J3 too easily. On the other hand if i play the variation after i get sente it's pretty satisfying for W, right? *** Pressing at P4 and O4 is the simple way to take advantage.] ;B[fc] (;W[cf] ;B[db] ;W[cc] ;B[ic]LB[nc:A][qf:B] (;W[qf]C[*** This is fine.] ;B[qe] ;W[pf] ;B[mc] ;W[qq] ;B[qp] ;W[pq] ;B[oq] ;W[or] ;B[nr] ;W[pr] ;B[op] ;W[rq] ;B[rp] ;W[sq] ;B[ql]LB[pl:A]C[A is the only choice right?] ;W[pl] ;B[qk] ;W[pk] ;B[rj] ;W[qi] ;B[ri] ;W[qh] ;B[qm]LB[pm:A][rn:B]C[I didn't want to let him connect.] ;W[rn] ;B[pm] ;W[om] ;B[on] ;W[sp] ;B[nn] ;W[nm] ;B[mm] ;W[nk] ;B[ml]LB[mk:A][sl:B]C[Maybe I should have played A right? I didn't foresee that he's getting such a huge influence. Was too focused on the kill that changed the gameflow just beginning from here.] ;W[sl]C[*** Killing is okay.] ;B[mk] ;W[nj] ;B[mj] ;W[ni]C[I read as if i didn't answer these 3 times he'd have killed me outright. *** While they're not terrible moves, they do give away a lot of influence. Are you sure you'd die with the stones on the right currently dead, also?] ;B[cj]LB[ej:A][dk:C][im:B][fn:D]TR[lj][kk][jl][hn][go]C[Now I thought a lot here. I chose D but didn't think of the moves he played there. *** D is okay. A looks very normal to me also.] ;W[fn] ;B[cq] ;W[cp] ;B[ep]C[Was suprised here.] ;W[dq] ;B[en]LB[em:A]C[A is the only move? I let my groups disconnect and paid the price heavily.] ;W[em]C[*** This is fine.] ;B[dn]LB[fl:C][dm:A][fm:B][gm:D]C[I didn't play D or C because of peeps. Didn't play A because I though i need to live inside his moyo, and my lower left group is pretty much safe. I thought I can make my upper left group live in gote by playing C12 or C18 after fight. *** A connects you.] (;W[fm] ;B[dm]C[*** This broken shape is very painful.] ;W[ek] ;B[cm]LB[gk:C][hn:A][in:B]C[A is better i suppose.] ;W[in] ;B[hm] ;W[hn] ;B[gm] ;W[gn] ;B[gj] ;W[gk] ;B[hk] ;W[fj] ;B[gi]LB[eh:A][di:B][fi:C]C[Thought of these alternatives and evaluated them for 5-6 moves deep.] (;W[eh] ;B[dg] ;W[gl] ;B[fi] ;W[ei] ;B[dj] ;W[hl] ;B[im] ;W[il] ;B[jm] ;W[dl]C[That was stupid here.. Forgot E10 cut.] ;B[ej] ;W[fk] ;B[hj] ;W[cl] ;B[eg]C[*** Don't forget the cut at E5!] ;W[bm] ;B[bn] ;W[bk] ;B[am] ;W[al] ;B[bl] ;W[jq] ;B[ak] ;W[ip] ;B[hq] ;W[jo] ;B[kp] ;W[jn] ;B[jp] ;W[hp]C[He misread. A miracle.] ;B[dk] ;W[el] ;B[gp] (;W[ho] ;B[co]LB[bp:A]C[ A was better.] ;W[bq] ;B[cr] ;W[br] ;B[bp] ;W[fr] ;B[gr] ;W[er] ;B[do]TR[cc][dd][cf]C[Weakest group is top left so i should fix it. Then I must deal with his big center.] ;W[cb] ;B[aq] ;W[cs] ;B[dc] ;W[ed] ;B[fd]C[Now i was ~30 points behind. So I decided my only chance is to get a kill at bottom right trying to use aji. Not a very good game from me so far..] ;W[lo] ;B[mh] ;W[mn] ;B[jl] ;W[no] ;B[oo] ;W[np] ;B[ln] ;W[mo] ;B[ko] ;W[lp] ;B[kq] ;W[lq] ;B[kn] ;W[lr] ;B[nq] ;W[ns] ;B[ms] ;W[mr] ;B[os] ;W[ls] ;B[ns] ;W[km] ;B[kl] ;W[mi] ;B[li] ;W[lj] ;B[ki] ;W[kj] ;B[ik]C[I thought it's over by now, but a mistake by him kept me in game.] ;W[ll] ;B[lm] ;W[lk] ;B[nh] ;W[nl] ;B[oh] ;W[jr] ;B[jj] ;W[kr] ;B[kk] (;W[ps] ;B[ne]C[He's still ahead ~8 points so i need to reduce..] ;W[kc] ;B[lc] ;W[da] ;B[ec]LB[fa:A][qc:B] ;W[ea] ;B[de] ;W[ce] ;B[ee] ;W[cd]LB[re:A][bg:C][cg:B] ;B[cg] ;W[ib] ;B[hb] ;W[hc] ;B[jb] ;W[gb] ;B[gc] ;W[ha] ;B[hd]LB[hb:A]C[Should have connected. *** I disagree.] ;W[jc] ;B[hb] ;W[qc]C[*** I think this is bigger than the ko, and you have many threats here.] ;B[ia] ;W[re] ;B[qd] ;W[rd] ;B[pc] ;W[qb] ;B[pb] ;W[pa] ;B[oa] ;W[qa] ;B[ob]C[**END OF COMMENTS**] ;W[bg] ;B[bh] ;W[bf] ;B[nf] ;W[fb] ;B[ga] ;W[eb] ;B[ph] ;W[pg] ;B[of] ;W[ck] ;B[bj] ;W[ir] ;B[hr] ;W[dr] ;B[is] ;W[ro] ;B[og] ;W[df] ;B[ef] ;W[ar] ;B[ap] ;W[pi] ;B[oi] ;W[oj] ;B[pe] ;W[rf] ;B[js] ;W[po] ;B[hs] ;W[fs] ;B[gq] ;W[fo] ;B[eo] ;W[ah] ;B[bi] ;W[ca] ;B[ai] ;W[ag] ;B[ha]) (;W[ir]C[*** Do this or just make an eye directly to win the race.])) (;W[go]C[*** It's small, but taking two points instead of one is vital.])) (;W[di]C[I like this, because it's more connected.])) (;W[dm]C[*** This is sente against the two stones] ;B[eo]C[*** And now you can connect as you like.] ;W[cm] ;B[fm] ;W[fl] ;B[gm] ;W[gl] ;B[hm]C[*** Black's C10 looks somewhat pointless right now, no? You can probably swallow it wholesale.])) (;W[op] ;B[oq] ;W[po] ;B[qp] ;W[np] ;B[nq] ;W[qf]C[Good for W?])) (;W[df]C[*** Particularly because C6 is low, you can consider this.]))