Life In 19x19
https://lifein19x19.com/

Sabaki SGF editor
https://lifein19x19.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13083
Page 8 of 8

Author:  BlindGroup [ Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

yishn wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "program tab" and "tool bar", but I assume you mean the Windows task bar? It seems like Windows isn't redrawing the title bar for some reason. I notice you're using the 'classic' Windows theme, maybe it's related to that? In any case, this is most likely an Electron bug.


Sorry for mixing up the terms, but yes, that is what I meant. That said, thanks for looking into it.

One suggestion for a future feature: I would find it useful if there was a way to label nodes in the move tree so that the labels were visible as part of the tree. As a specific example (simple one), one could label a node "End Review" if one were reviewing a game and had to take a break for a while. That way, when returning you could just look at the game tree and click on the node with that label rather than trying to remember that you reviewed the game up to move number X. For more complex SGF's, it also might allow the game tree to serve as a type of table of contents. Just a thought.

Thanks again for all the work you have done putting this together!

Author:  Drew [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

Thank you for Sabaki!

After building in Linux I have two folders with runnable Sabaki:

* /dist/linux-ia32-unpacked
* /dist/linux-unpacked

what is the difference?

Author:  yishn [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

Drew wrote:
Thank you for Sabaki!

After building in Linux I have two folders with runnable Sabaki:

* /dist/linux-ia32-unpacked
* /dist/linux-unpacked

what is the difference?


The first one contains the 32-bit version, the second one the 64-bit version.

Author:  Javaness2 [ Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

After launching the windows.exe I also have a problem with the window title not updating when a new sgf file is loaded.
I have to trigger a repaint by alt tab or something like that.
Minor minor thing.

More annoying to me is the SGF tree being too low down the window. I have a lot of space which isn't used 25% or somthing like that?

Author:  yishn [ Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

Javaness2 wrote:
After launching the windows.exe I also have a problem with the window title not updating when a new sgf file is loaded.
I have to trigger a repaint by alt tab or something like that.
Minor minor thing.


Out of curiosity, what Windows version are you using? And do you have the 'classic' theme applied by chance?

Javaness2 wrote:
More annoying to me is the SGF tree being too low down the window. I have a lot of space which isn't used 25% or somthing like that?


I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The game tree is on the right-hand side of the board, right? Maybe you can upload a screenshot with unused space indicated?

Author:  d7urban [ Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

First off, I love the look of Sabaki. Just lovely!
Second, I've successfully attached LeelaZero for play, but getting Pachi to work baffles me. Pachi's GTP flag is -g, but it requires a gtp_port number. How do I find out which one Sabaki uses? Leela used "--gtp" and it just worked.

Any help would be welcome!

[EDIT: omitting the -g flag entirely generates a "connection error" in the gtp console of Sabaki]

Author:  yishn [ Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

d7urban wrote:
First off, I love the look of Sabaki. Just lovely!
Second, I've successfully attached LeelaZero for play, but getting Pachi to work baffles me. Pachi's GTP flag is -g, but it requires a gtp_port number. How do I find out which one Sabaki uses? Leela used "--gtp" and it just worked.

Any help would be welcome!

[EDIT: omitting the -g flag entirely generates a "connection error" in the gtp console of Sabaki]


Thank you! That's weird, Pachi works fine here without any command line arguments. Can you post your engine settings? A screenshot would suffice.

Author:  tchan001 [ Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

I recently updated my Sabaki to the new version 0.41 and the update deleted my "engines" folder with all the engines I had set up to use with Sabaki. Now I have to set up my engines all over again :(

Author:  johnsmith [ Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sabaki SGF editor

tchan001 wrote:
I recently updated my Sabaki to the new version 0.41 and the update deleted my "engines" folder with all the engines I had set up to use with Sabaki. Now I have to set up my engines all over again :(
Export engines would be a nice feature indeed!

When I switched to 0.40, I lost the ability to use LeelaSabaki (https://github.com/SabakiHQ/LeelaSabaki). So I switched back to 0.35 in order to have variation tree.

Page 8 of 8 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/