Post subject: looking to make some dan friends
Post #1 Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:43 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 0
KGS: velocity
IGS: velocity
OGS: velocity
hi im a kgs 7-8kyu and im am trying pretty hard to improve so i am currently just looking to make friends with some stronger people to play semi regularly. i am not asking for reviews or teaching unless you feel the need. im just looking for cool people to have friendly games with so that i can go back and review and see where i fall short of a stronger person

Post subject: Re: looking to make some dan friends
Post #2 Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:59 am 
Oza

Liked others: 237
Was liked: 662
GD Posts: 4312
Online playing schedule: Every tenth February 29th from 20:00-20:01 (if time permits)
Well, I offered last time you posted a similar message and I started a game with you. But you ignored all my greetings and attempts to make conversation so it didn't seem like you were looking for a friendly game at all.

Post #3 Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:10 pm 
Beginner

i already apologized and told you that i had not used dgs and didnt see any of those messages so i find it quite rude to hold that against me but sorry it was my fault

Post #4 Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:38 pm 
Beginner

basically in one year i am leaving for a bike trip around/across america and i would like to get a bit stronger so in my travels i can feel confident teaching and playing and i would like to increase my rank do to the chance that i might not get to play at all and in that case i will probably lose a few stones and id like to not revert past my current state. just looking for people to chat with and play with

Post #5 Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:58 pm 
Gosei

Liked others: 90
Was liked: 837
KGS: Capsule 4d
Tygem: 치킨까스 5d
looking to make some millionaire friends to chat with semi-regularly. i am not asking for investment tips or guidance (unless you feel the need). im just looking for cool millionaires to have friendly dialogue with so that I can go back to my portfolio and review it and see where I fall short of a millionaire.

This post by Solomon was liked by 2 people: Bonobo, DrStraw

Post #6 Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:42 am 
Dies in gote

Was liked: 3
KGS: CaiGY
velocity wrote:
hi im a kgs 7-8kyu and im am trying pretty hard to improve so i am currently just looking to make friends with some stronger people to play semi regularly. i am not asking for reviews or teaching unless you feel the need. im just looking for cool people to have friendly games with so that i can go back and review and see where i fall short of a stronger person

I am a (currently) 3d account on KGS called Gengyang (my name) and can play and review games with you if you want to , just shoot me a message ...

Gengyang