Liked others: 55
Was liked: 179
KGS: Erythen
Wbaduk: Erythen
OGS: Erythen
Universal go server handle: Erythen
Online playing schedule: Beijing Time: Usually between 20:00 - 22:00
Hello,
I recently bought a new demo board and don't need my old one anymore. I'd really like to see it go to a good club rather than gathering dust in my basement. If you're serious about teaching Go, I'll be happy to pass it along free of charge. All I ask is that you cover shipping and paypal expenses.

The board is a bit old and somewhat beaten-up (though still in great shape). It has a heavy wooden back and a metal front (for the magnetic stones). I don't have the stones that go with it, but with some ingenuity they're easy enough to make. It'll fold for easier storage.

Shipping will be a little high since the board will be just inside the USPS balloon rate, so that's something to take into consideration.

If you're interested please let me know (I'll try to post pictures later this evening). For shipping purposes, the board is located in Logan, Utah, USA.

ALSO . . .

I still have lots of items for sell. For anyone interested in buying from me, I offer free shipping in the U.S. and appropriate discounts internationally for any stones over $120 and any board over $400 as long as you buy directly and not through Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/shadow436/m.htm ... pg=&_from=

I also have a number of stones and boards that are not currently listed. If you can't find what you're looking for, please leave me a message and I'll see what I can find for you.

Thank you,
- Dustin -