Liked others: 55
Was liked: 179
KGS: Erythen
Wbaduk: Erythen
OGS: Erythen
Universal go server handle: Erythen
Online playing schedule: Beijing Time: Usually between 20:00 - 22:00
Hello,
Finally uploaded my latest selection of Slate and Shell stones and Go Boards. Please see my Ebay site at...

http://www.ebay.com/usr/shadow436

This isn't everything I have to offer. I still have stones and boards that need cleaning and aren't listed yet. If you're looking for something and I don't have it posted, send me a message and I'll see if I have something for you. I'll be adding new items as I finish cleaning them.

As before, for those on this site, if you'd like to buy directly through Paypal, I can offer a 5% discount. Please send me a direct message.

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Sale: Slate and Shell Stones and Kaya/Katsura boards
Post #2 Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:14 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 237
Was liked: 662
GD Posts: 4312
Online playing schedule: Every tenth February 29th from 20:00-20:01 (if time permits)
Interesting that you give a discount for using Paypal. I give a discount for not using paypal because of their 3% fee. All my auctions give a discount for payment by USPS money order.

Post #3 Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:39 pm 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 55
Was liked: 179
KGS: Erythen
Wbaduk: Erythen
OGS: Erythen
Universal go server handle: Erythen
Online playing schedule: Beijing Time: Usually between 20:00 - 22:00
DrStraw wrote:
Interesting that you give a discount for using Paypal. I give a discount for not using paypal because of their 3% fee. All my auctions give a discount for payment by USPS money order.

It works out to a 5% discount for me too (give or take a little) so I don't mind. :) Ebay charges 10% so whenever possible I prefer cutting them out and passing along a discount to buyers. I'll still be absorbing the Paypal fee, but that's about the same as any other card processor.

I love money orders too, but it's been over ten years since anyone has requested that option for anything I've sold ;-)

Post #4 Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm 
Oza

Liked others: 237
Was liked: 662
GD Posts: 4312
Online playing schedule: Every tenth February 29th from 20:00-20:01 (if time permits)
Erythen wrote:
DrStraw wrote:

It works out to a 5% discount for me too (give or take a little) so I don't mind. :) Ebay charges 10% so whenever possible I prefer cutting them out and passing along a discount to buyers. I'll still be absorbing the Paypal fee, but that's about the same as any other card processor.

I love money orders too, but it's been over ten years since anyone has requested that option for anything I've sold ;-)

Ah! I see. I did not realize you were offering to bypass EBay. I won't sell on there because of their fees. I sell on two other much lower volume sites and turnover is slow, but that does not bother me: there are no fees once you join.

Post #5 Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:11 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 25
Was liked: 124
KGS: STOP STALKING ME
That $325 Kaya board is enticing...

Post #6 Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:51 pm 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 7
Was liked: 5
I would be interested in a Paulownia goke box if you happen to get one in the process of buying and reselling.