It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guo Juan's Internet Go School Credits
Post #1 Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 am 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 0
Hello,
I have some credits on Guo Juan's Internet Go School to sell because unfortunately I can play Go a lot less lately, surely not enough to follow the lessons program that once I wanted to go through, I'd rather play more for fun, but I still have credits to buy lessons and I think it's a pity to just waste them.

That's why I would like to sell them to people who are more interested in learning go seriously than me. I'm sure you all know the website and how useful it is to learn Go (studying with Guo Juan I went from 13k to 4k, which may not seem much but for me it was a huge improvment and made the game far more enjoyable).

I have 47€ deposited in my account, if someone is interested in buying them all I could sell for just 45€, not too much of a discount I know but it's better than nothing , and in the end I guess it could be handy for american people who don't want to lose money by changing to euros.
To transfer them I was planning to convert the credits in gift certificates, I asked and it's not against the TOS, it would be instead helpful also for the site's managers, because now those money are not used to buy anything and it's just a waste.

I hope someone's interested :)