It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: GoUniverse (New KGS client)
Post #221 Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 121
Was liked: 156
KGS: KOCMOHABT
Version 1.5.6

1. Added German translation. (Thanks to Ember)
2. Implemented rengo challenges and ability to play rengo games.
3. Fixed several minor bugs.

This post by KOCMOHABT was liked by 4 people: Bonobo, DiceSpin, domini1000, Ember

Post subject: Re: GoUniverse (New KGS client)
Post #222 Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:37 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 82
Was liked: 58
KGS: Fuenkchen
OGS: Fuenkchen
Online playing schedule: A schedule..? When hell freezes over... maybe. ^^;
Since we returned from the EGC in Oberhof I've been using the client more actively again. In the last 2 days I noticed several times that during byoyomi the time for the player who just played his move vanishes and only reappears after it's his turn again. I saw this both while observing and while playing. Most interestingly, black seems to be affected more often.. Could you please look into that?

And another thing that actually drives me a little crazy while playing: Could you make it optional to have the tenths of a second displayed? I appreciate the idea, but this constant movement on the right which causes the whole countdown to move is kind of distracting... ^^;

EDIT: One more bug after playing a few more games: It seems that after the game no chat is displayed. E.g. if I write "thanks for the game", I can only read it if I leave the game and come back in again. I also don't see my opponents messages. I thought at first it might be because of lag, but that's not the case.

EDIT2: Today I played a game and I noticed that about 7 minutes before byoyomi my clock began to stop running. Well, it did run, but all I saw was 59:59:9 for de person that had to move next, the other person had 0:00 (1) or something like that. That was really... tricky.. :-/ I do hope that you'll be back to fix that.. >_<;

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12