All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Quick Question about Web Go Board
Post #1 Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 295
Was liked: 64
IGS: 4k
Universal go server handle: BlindGroup
In addition to Go Universe, I also took a few users suggestions (one posted here) and tried out Web Go Board. It is great for working with L19!

One question about loading SGF files automatically into Web Go Board for Windows. I was able to get this to work. However, to do so, I had to choose the "Allow access to file URLs" option in the extensions permissions for Web Go Board, and I had to set Chrome as the default program for sgf files. Is there a way to do this without changing the default extension associations in Windows? I'm hoping for a solution that allows me to open any link to an SGF file directly in Web Go Board, while setting another program as the default for sgf files. Is this possible?

EDIT: I just realized that I posted this in the wrong place. Is there a way to move it?

Post subject: Re: Quick Question about Web Go Board
Post #2 Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:32 pm 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 127
Was liked: 175
KGS: KOCMOHABT
BlindGroup wrote:
I'm hoping for a solution that allows me to open any link to an SGF file directly in Web Go Board, while setting another program as the default for sgf files. Is this possible?

What do you mean?
If you are talking about files storing on your pc, then you can just drag-n-drop them on Chrome and sgf will be opened in WBG and you don't need to change your default sgf-viewer for that.

This post by KOCMOHABT was liked by: Bonobo