Post #1 Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:50 am 
Dies in gote

Liked others: 34
Was liked: 32
KGS: Jeth
IGS: Jeth
DGS: Jeth_Orensin
OGS: JethOrensin
Hello everyone, my name is Haris and I am from Greece... I am new in the forum, but also quite old in terms of developing one's Go potential ( 33 years old), but I managed to raise myself in less than a year from 12k to 4k in DGS and I have still tons of things to learn and a lot of concepts on which I need to work and improve, so I still plan on becoming a better player than I am now ... I am always around for games in DGS ( hovering over the f5 button like a desert vulture :p), so if you want to play a game there with an opponent that is guaranteed to play 10+ moves per day, I am always available for even games.

I have a fast fora exprience from my pre-30ies years where I was a "dinosaur" in various fora with thousands of pages long posts on every concievable subject, so I was overjoyed to find out that there was such a large forum for Go :D ... I may not have the time nor the fortitute to write as much as I did in the past, but I look forward into dwelving on the forum categories and reading quite a bit of what is there, before venturing forth to write ...

I am looking forward to learning a lot and contribute back as much as my abilities can provide ... :)

P.s.
I use three dots instead of a full stop a lot ... I also encapsulate the questionmark in two dots (like this .?.) and sometimes the exclamation points as well (like this .!.) ... no offence is meant, it is just a bad writting habit (loooong story) ...

This post by JethOrensin was liked by: Bonobo

Post subject: Re: New and old ...
Post #2 Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:36 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 319
Was liked: 287
Universal go server handle: jeromie
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the wealth of information contained herein, and I look forward to your contributions!