All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello Again!
Post #1 Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:14 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 295
Was liked: 64
IGS: 4k
Universal go server handle: BlindGroup
I'm not new to this forum, but it's been quite a while since I've participated. Posting here seems like the right way to start back up.

I disappeared due to a chronic illness. I had to dedicate any time when I could focus well enough to play go to work. Things have gotten a bit better recently, and I started playing again about a month ago.

I'm far from the player I was before, but it's been fun seeing what I remember. I'd forgotten just how beautiful this game is and how much I enjoy its supportive community of players.

I've been a bit nervous about posting for fear that I may just end up disappearing yet again. But this community was such a huge part of my previous development that I can't imagine playing go without participating.

That said, I'm sorry to see that Bill Spight and Dr Straw's voices are no longer part of the mix. Like many in our community, I benefited greatly from their generous comments. However, it is nice to see that after all this time many of the other participants are still here!

So, Onegaishimasu!

This post by BlindGroup was liked by 5 people: CDavis7M, dfan, Elom0, jlt, joachim