Post #1 Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:54 am 
Lives with ko

Liked others: 1
Was liked: 22
GD Posts: 10
KGS: usagi
News! News is good.

1. We have a new website: http://tsumego.ca

2. We will begin using the new site for calculating promotions and demotions after this month. The new site is being extensively tested and rules are being looked at to make the new site comport 100% with the old in terms of what games are pulled and indexed for December 2015's league.

3. The new site has many exciting features and is being actively developed. One of the best features is you don't need an account on the website to be in the league. The process of adding placeholder accounts has been automated and people can always create accounts if they want to edit certain settings like what region or timezone they are in.

4. If you ask me the new site looks better. But please comment on the UI design. UI design is not my strong point. if something about the site does not feel cool, new and natural, please let me know and I will fix it.

5. There is an unannounced secret prize for December 2015's league. If you are rated 1d or up and play the minimum four games, you will receive either 1 month of KGS plus or a lesson with Woods (wbaduk 8d) your choice.

Good luck and thanks for playing!