Post subject: EGF 6 Dan offering go lessons for an extremely low price
Post #1 Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:03 pm 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 0
KGS: 9D
Wbaduk: 8D
Hello!

My name is Dominik Boviz, i am EGF 6D (KGS 9D, TeacherD), and i am offering go lessons for an extremely low price.

You can buy with extreme discount until the 7th of September!

The price depends on how frequently you take the lessons, and how many you buy at once. 1 private lesson is 60 minutes, unless you ask for a longer one.

With the most basic package of lessons, 1 lesson is 12,5 €, instead of 21,5 €, if you buy 5 lessons at once, that you must take in 15 days.

1 lesson is 8,5 €, instead of 15 €, if you buy 10 lessons at once, that you must take in 15 days.

1 lesson is 9 €, instead of 16,5 €, if you buy 8 lessons at once, that you must take in 15 days.

1 lesson is 10 €, instead of 17,5 €, if you buy 7 lessons at once, that you must take in 15 days.

1 lesson is 11 €, instead of 19 €, if you buy 6 lessons at once, that you must take in 15 days.

1 lesson is 24 €, if you buy 10 lessons at once, 10 lessons that you can take anytime.

1 lesson is 26 €, if you buy 1 lesson at once, that you can take anytime. But, your very first lesson is only 17,5 €!

Group lessons are also possible, depending on the number of students in the group, the price can be as low as 3,5 €, for a two hours lesson!

During your lesson, normally i would recommend analyzing your games that you played, but you can ask for almost anything else go related activity, to be your lesson.

Feel free to ask anything! Write me on Facebook, send a message on KGS to TeacherD or e-mail to domi@boviz.hu!

My best results so far:

1. placed westerner in the Open European Championship in 2018.

Champion of Hungary, in 2015 and 2019.

Semi-finalist in the European Pro Qualification in 2019.