It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: e3: Nintendo
Post #1 Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 183
Was liked: 100
Universal go server handle: hailthorn
So, was anyone else as impressed as I was? I've never seen such a magnificent array of video games yet to be released all within a year to a two year span. And I think the 3DS is going to be unbelievable. Especially when you take into account the amount of third party support it already has.

For sure, Nintendo wins e3.

Post subject: Re: e3: Nintendo
Post #2 Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 pm 
Gosei

Liked others: 546
Was liked: 173
GD Posts: 264
KGS: Chew
I haven't seen reports yet, what was announced by Nintendo? Or where can I find a good report?

Post #3 Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 163
Was liked: 62
3DS was looking good. I hope I can try before I buy. It's rather easy to imagine that this thing might give some people wicked headaches or motion sickness (hopefully not me).

I don't think they announced an availability date - unless I missed it. Which I am guessing means not in time for the holidays.

The link they gave out during the show was http://E3.nintendo.com

Post #4 Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:14 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 5
Was liked: 35
GD Posts: 353
KGS: freegame
I don't like those small hand held things. (My mom had a DS)

I have a "normal" Wii, and I think a 3D Wii would be a great thing giving the wii an extra dimention (not just figuratively speeking ;-) )

Maybe they should put a 3D Wii on the marked. Either as update to the existing one or as a newer version (Wii 2.0).
the Wii has been around for a while and a big update is necessary to keep up the sales (not just adding a motion-plus).

With the new 3D televisions starting to become generaly available from several big television manufacturers, I think this would be a great move by Nintendo.
If they don't do it then someone else will. Maybe a 3D PlayStation 4 or whatever. I think whoever gets a 3D game console one the market first has a big moneymaker in their product line.

anyway, I do not really follow the e3 and gaming/ PC industry anymore. I used to keep a pretty good track of things, but it gradually went down when I started Go. (Go does not require and advanced stuff :D

Post #5 Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 163
Was liked: 62
freegame wrote:
Maybe they should put a 3D Wii on the marked.

Sony will surely beat them to it (if you are willing to buy a new 3D television).

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084010p1.html

Post #6 Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm 
Lives in sente

Liked others: 183
Was liked: 100
Universal go server handle: hailthorn
freegame wrote:
I don't like those small hand held things. (My mom had a DS)

I have a "normal" Wii, and I think a 3D Wii would be a great thing giving the wii an extra dimention (not just figuratively speeking ;-) )

Maybe they should put a 3D Wii on the marked. Either as update to the existing one or as a newer version (Wii 2.0).
the Wii has been around for a while and a big update is necessary to keep up the sales (not just adding a motion-plus).

With the new 3D televisions starting to become generaly available from several big television manufacturers, I think this would be a great move by Nintendo.
If they don't do it then someone else will. Maybe a 3D PlayStation 4 or whatever. I think whoever gets a 3D game console one the market first has a big moneymaker in their product line.

anyway, I do not really follow the e3 and gaming/ PC industry anymore. I used to keep a pretty good track of things, but it gradually went down when I started Go. (Go does not require and advanced stuff :D

I think eventually, Nintendo will release a 3D system with graphics on level with Microsoft and Sony, if they don't surpass them. Actually, I kind of think this is going to be one of the announcements at the year after next's e3. The next year and a half are gonna be OWNED by Nintendo.