It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EGF 6D looking for a partner for real life go playing/study
Post #1 Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:39 pm 
Beginner

Liked others: 0
Was liked: 1
I am Dominik Bővíz, 21 years old from Hungary. EGF 6D (2610).

Go is definitely the most important thing for me, and i want to drive my life into this direction as much as possible. Sometimes i wonder, what is really go about, and these days i usually get the answer from myself that it is an art, giving you such a big freedom of what you can do. On the other hand i am always searching for scientific perfection on the board, not playing a move which i think is proved wrong. Thirdly, it is an awesome sport, and i love to play tournaments as much as i can.

I am looking for an opponent, a partner, a mate, to move in a flat with to play, analyze, and study Go together on real board.
Make it happen in Budapest, Hungary.

I think that both playing and studying go on real board is much more joyful and much more useful than doing it online.

Budapest may look easy for me since i am hungarian, but the truth is that you can't really find any better place for this plan in Europe. ✔

In Hungary living cost is pretty low, still it is geographically close to West Europe and every other country where big go tournaments usually happen. ✔

Budapest is a very big and beautiful city, where you can find everything else too, outside of go. ✔

If you have nobody to support you financially, no worries, in Hungary you need only small money to make your living, which you can easily do by teaching go online/offline and playing tournaments. ✔

After a few years, maybe this plan can even grow into a European Go Center.✔

So, if you are interested, at least EGF 5D, just tell me and we will make it happen! Write email to domi@boviz.hu or find me on FB or here!

PS.: If you know anyone who is possibly interested, please tell him/her, doesnt matter if he/she is from europe or not.
Was not sure where should i write this, in the end i decided to put it into announcements.

This post by Bovdo was liked by: Waylon