It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Aji's Quest
Post #221 Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:07 pm 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 414
Was liked: 451
Congratulations on finishing the Polish version! So exciting that Aji is being read all over the world. ^^

This post by Inkwolf was liked by 2 people: Bonobo, GoRo

Post #222 Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:49 am 
Dies with sente

Liked others: 159
Was liked: 43
KGS: GoRoGoRo
Tygem: TyGoR
Are there any little stories to tell about how children or maybe teachers reacted to Aji's Quest?
From time to time I hear someone say (or get a message) that those three eaglets are especially cute.
One girl liked master Tenuki most because he's so mysterious and funny and wise.
Some praised the clams etc. but even today I remember the very beginning which instantly glued me to this lovely story:
Aji has been playing Go for a whole month...and he still sucks at it!

For all of you who like to see Aji and his friends talking German: see the 8 PDF-booklets on http://www.rwro.de

Cheers, and greetings to InkWolf,
Rainer
(GoChild GoRo with 2753770 points)

This post by GoRo was liked by 2 people: Bonobo, Inkwolf

Post #223 Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:56 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 53
Was liked: 104
Is the website down where Aji's Quest is hosted?

Post #224 Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:17 am 
Lives in gote

Liked others: 42
Was liked: 160
Try here: https://www.deviantart.com/inkwolf/art/ ... -305999467

(click on "prev" to go to the next page).

Edit: this link works better. https://www.deviantart.com/newest/?q=aji%27s+quest

Edit: pages seem a bit out of order.

This post by jlt was liked by 2 people: Bonobo, Inkwolf

Post #225 Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:22 pm 
Lives in gote

Yeah, sorry about that. Last week my site suddenly disappeared. I thought maybe Earthlink had discontinued the old personal webspaces and hadn't bothered to tell me, but just before I planned to contact support, a page went up saying the webpage was being 'migrated' by which I assume they mean they are moving everything to new servers. No idea how long that will take, but as far as I know, the page will be back eventually.

Thanks JLT for linking the DeviantArt! A lot of it is also posted at http://tigersmouth.org

This post by Inkwolf was liked by: Bonobo

Post #226 Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:57 pm 
Lives in gote

Okay, it seems Earthlink was bought out in January and the company is now discontinuing the personal web spaces. However, my site is actually up again, it seems, and will be up (view-only not editable) for a year. Oddly, the front page will not load in my Firefox browser at all, but I can access it with Safari or from Firefox at work. Maybe I am blocked as a suspected bot, since I have the website set as my home page, and access it every time I open a window. Anyway, thanks Bonobo for tipping me off that the site and the Aji's Quest page were actually there again!

In any case, I will be looking for some cheap web hosting and making a new site, so if anyone has particular web hosting recommendations, I would be glad to hear them. Ideally one that allows a lot of customization instead of just forcing you to use their templates.

In other Aji news, someone has translated Aji's Quest into Ukranian! It is not available online, but if anyone is interested, I can connect you with the translator.

This post by Inkwolf was liked by 2 people: Bonobo, Elom

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12